Tuesday 13 February 2018

13 Feb

Well I know it doesn't feel like it but Spring is on the way, leastways I feel it is.
The spring bulbs are now showing, seeing the snowdrops and Crocus  makes my heart a little lighter, I really am beginning to hate winter.
Even The Rhubarb is showing signs of life thank goodness. Last backend the first main root died, so was a little worried about the second root, fortunately they are at opposite worried ends of the garden.
Have now sown the seeds in the greenhouse and brought the Begonias into the light and warmth of the greenhouse from the garage, to  hopefully wake them, they gave such a great display last year here's hoping they will be as good this year.
Am heading towards more perennials than shrubs I find them easier to look after, must say this old age thing is not to be recommended, really stops my gallop.

No comments:

Post a Comment